Maximum Occlusal Force and Physical Performance in the Oldest Old: The Tokyo Oldest Old Survey on Total Health
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 68–76, January 2012
How to Cite
Iinuma, T., Arai, Y., Fukumoto, M., Takayama, M., Abe, Y., Asakura, K., Nishiwaki, Y., Takebayashi, T., Iwase, T., Komiyama, K., Gionhaku, N. and Hirose, N. (2012), Maximum Occlusal Force and Physical Performance in the Oldest Old: The Tokyo Oldest Old Survey on Total Health. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 68–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03780.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Differing Fields Collaboration Grant
- Center for Research Promotion's Grant Programs for Researchers
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 2059706, 21590775, 22592347
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Institute for Food and Health
- Japan Health Foundation for the Prevention of Chronic Disease and the Improvement of QOL of Patients
- Foundation for Total Health Promotion
- The Univers Foundation
- Chiyoda Mutual Life Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!