Health Consequences Associated with Being Overweight or Obese: A Swedish Population-Based Study of 85-Year-Olds
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 243–250, February 2012
How to Cite
Dong, H.-J., Unosson, M., Wressle, E. and Marcusson, J. (2012), Health Consequences Associated with Being Overweight or Obese: A Swedish Population-Based Study of 85-Year-Olds. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 243–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03827.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- The Health Research Council of the South-East of Sweden
- the County of Östergötland
- the Janne Elgqvist Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.