Protein Intake and Muscle Strength in Older Persons: Does Inflammation Matter?
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 480–484, March 2012
How to Cite
Bartali, B., Frongillo, E. A., Stipanuk, M. H., Bandinelli, S., Salvini, S., Palli, D., Morais, J. A., Volpato, S., Guralnik, J. M. and Ferrucci, L. (2012), Protein Intake and Muscle Strength in Older Persons: Does Inflammation Matter?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 480–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03833.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
- Italian Ministry of Health
- U.S. National Institute on Aging
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 263 MD 9164, 263 MD 821336
- U.S. National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: N.1-AG-1–1, N.1-AG-1–2111
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.