Effects of Intervention Using a Community-Based Walking Program for Prevention of Mental Decline: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 505–510, March 2012
How to Cite
Maki, Y., Ura, C., Yamaguchi, T., Murai, T., Isahai, M., Kaiho, A., Yamagami, T., Tanaka, S., Miyamae, F., Sugiyama, M., Awata, S., Takahashi, R. and Yamaguchi, H. (2012), Effects of Intervention Using a Community-Based Walking Program for Prevention of Mental Decline: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 505–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03838.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, Culture and Technology. Grant Numbers: 23300197, 22650123, H22-Ninchisho-Ippan-004
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.