Education and Training
Effects of a Late-Life Suicide Risk–Assessment Training on Multidisciplinary Healthcare Providers
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 775–780, April 2012
How to Cite
Huh, J. T., Weaver, C. M., Martin, J. L., Caskey, N. H., O'Riley, A. and Kramer, B. J. (2012), Effects of a Late-Life Suicide Risk–Assessment Training on Multidisciplinary Healthcare Providers. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 775–780. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03843.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- VA Greater Los Angeles Health Care System
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: K23 AG028452
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.