Ethnogeriatrics and Special Populations
Quality of Life in Late-Life Disability: “I Don't Feel Bitter Because I Am in a Wheelchair”
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 569–576, March 2012
How to Cite
King, J., Yourman, L., Ahalt, C., Eng, C., Knight, S. J., Pérez-Stable, E. J. and Smith, A. K. (2012), Quality of Life in Late-Life Disability: “I Don't Feel Bitter Because I Am in a Wheelchair”. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 569–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03844.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- National Institute on Aging
- National Institutes of Health
- National Center for Research Resources UCSF-CTSI. Grant Number: UL1 RR024131
- Atlantic Philanthropies
- the Society of General Internal Medicine
- the John A. Hartford Foundation
- Association of Specialty Professors
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.