[See Editorial Comments by Dr. Heidi Wald pp 364–366]
Care-Related Risk Factors for Hospital-Acquired Pressure Ulcers in Elderly Adults with Hip Fracture
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 277–283, February 2012
How to Cite
Baumgarten, M., Rich, S. E., Shardell, M. D., Hawkes, W. G., Margolis, D. J., Langenberg, P., Orwig, D. L., Palmer, M. H., Jones, P. S., Sterling, R., Kinosian, B. P. and Magaziner, J. (2012), Care-Related Risk Factors for Hospital-Acquired Pressure Ulcers in Elderly Adults with Hip Fracture. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 277–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03849.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
- Merck and Co
- Eli Lilly
- Novartis, Inc
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: R01 AR47711
- University of Maryland General Clinical Research Center
- General Clinical Research Centers Program
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: M01 RR16500
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: P30 AG028747, T32 AG000262, F30 AG034008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.