Low High-Density Lipoprotein 3 Reduces the Odds of Men Surviving to Age 85 During 53-Year Follow-Up
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 430–436, March 2012
How to Cite
Williams, P. T. (2012), Low High-Density Lipoprotein 3 Reduces the Odds of Men Surviving to Age 85 During 53-Year Follow-Up. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 430–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03851.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- National Institute of Aging (NIA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.