Letters to the Editor
Determinants of Quality of Life in Older Adults After Lower Limb Amputation and Rehabilitation in Skilled Nursing Facilities
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 796–798, April 2012
How to Cite
Buijck, B. I., Zuidema, S. U., van Eijk, M. S., Gerritsen, D. L., Koopmans, R. T. and van der Linde, H. (2012), Determinants of Quality of Life in Older Adults After Lower Limb Amputation and Rehabilitation in Skilled Nursing Facilities. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 796–798. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03880.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Stichting De Zorgboog
- Stichting Voor Regionale Zorgverlening
Vol. 60, Issue 6, 1198, Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!