FRAX or Fiction: Determining Optimal Screening Strategies for Treatment of Osteoporosis in Residents in Long-Term Care Facilities
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 684–690, April 2012
How to Cite
Greenspan, S. L., Perera, S., Nace, D., Zukowski, K. S., Ferchak, M. A., Lee, C. J., Nayak, S. and Resnick, N. M. (2012), FRAX or Fiction: Determining Optimal Screening Strategies for Treatment of Osteoporosis in Residents in Long-Term Care Facilities. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 684–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03884.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 AG028068
- University of Pittsburgh Clinical Translational Research Center. Grant Number: RFA-RM-06–002
- Clinical Translational Science Institute. Grant Number: RR024153
- Pittsburgh Older American's Independence Center. Grant Numbers: P30 AG024827, 2K24DK062895
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.