Pandemic 2009 A(H1N1) Infection Requiring Hospitalization of Elderly Spanish Adults
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 740–744, April 2012
How to Cite
Paño-Pardo, J. R., Viasus, D., Pachón, J., Campins, A., López-Medrano, F., Villoslada, A., Gutiérrez-Cuadra, M., Pumarola, T., del Toro, M. D., Oteo, J. A., Martínez-Montauti, J., Gutiérrez-Aroca, J., Segura, F., Carratalà, J. and for the Novel Influenza A (H1N1) Study Group of the Spanish Network for Research in Infectious Diseases (2012), Pandemic 2009 A(H1N1) Infection Requiring Hospitalization of Elderly Spanish Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 740–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.03903.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.