Letters to the Editor
Chorea in an 83-Year-Old Woman: Don't Forget Huntington's Disease
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 983–984, May 2012
How to Cite
Lefaucheur, R., Guyant-Maréchal, L., Wallon, D., Nicolas, G., Tollard, E., Borden, A. and Maltête, D. (2012), Chorea in an 83-Year-Old Woman: Don't Forget Huntington's Disease. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 983–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.03912.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.