Trial registration number: The Australia and New Zealand Clinical Trials Register number is ACTRN12607000018415.
Effectiveness of Tai Chi as a Community-Based Falls Prevention Intervention: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 841–848, May 2012
How to Cite
Taylor, D., Hale, L., Schluter, P., Waters, D. L., Binns, E. E., McCracken, H., McPherson, K. and Wolf, S. L. (2012), Effectiveness of Tai Chi as a Community-Based Falls Prevention Intervention: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 841–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.03928.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!