Data were presented, in part, at the Gerontological Society of America 62nd Annual Scientific Meeting, Atlanta, Georgia, November 18–22, 2009.
Antidepressant Use, Depressive Symptoms, and Incident Frailty in Women Aged 65 and Older from the Women's Health Initiative Observational Study
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 854–861, May 2012
How to Cite
Lakey, S. L., LaCroix, A. Z., Gray, S. L., Borson, S., Williams, C. D., Calhoun, D., Goveas, J. S., Smoller, J. W., Ockene, J. K., Masaki, K. H., Coday, M., Rosal, M. C. and Woods, N. F. (2012), Antidepressant Use, Depressive Symptoms, and Incident Frailty in Women Aged 65 and Older from the Women's Health Initiative Observational Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 854–861. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.03940.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- National Institutes of Health
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: N01WH22110, 42107–26, 42129–32, 44221, T32 AG027677, 24152, 32100–2, 32105–6, 32108–9, 32111–13, 32115, 32118–32119, 32122
- National Institute of Aging
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.