This is the first paper written for this section by one of the participants in the Health and Aging Policy Fellowship (HAPF), a program supported by Atlantic Philanthropies (see http://www.healthandagingpolicy.org).
Ethics, Public Policy, & Medical Economics
Built Environment and Mobility of Older Adults: Important Policy and Practice Efforts
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 951–956, May 2012
How to Cite
Yen, I. H. and Anderson, L. A. (2012), Built Environment and Mobility of Older Adults: Important Policy and Practice Efforts. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 951–956. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.03949.x
These papers are intended to make readers aware of important health policy questions, describe how various government agencies and other organizations are addressing them, and illustrate how geriatrics health professionals, armed with the training provided by programs such as the HAPF, can participate in shaping health policy to improve geriatric care in the United States.
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2012
- Atlantic Philanthropies
- DC Healthy Aging Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.