Effects of Sleep Apnea Syndrome on Delayed Memory and Executive Function in Elderly Adults
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 1099–1103, June 2012
How to Cite
Ju, G., Yoon, I.-Y., Lee, S. D., Kim, T. H., Choe, J. Y. and Kim, K. W. (2012), Effects of Sleep Apnea Syndrome on Delayed Memory and Executive Function in Elderly Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 1099–1103. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.03961.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Korean Health Technology R&D Project
- Ministry for Health, Welfare, and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: Grant A092077
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: Grant 2010–0008886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!