Letters to the Editor
Risk Factors for Falls in Elderly Adults: Not Only Pharmacological Effects
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1389–1390, July 2012
How to Cite
Malafarina, V., Úriz-Otano, F., Iniesta, R., Vallejo-García, V., Conesa-Pla, A., Pérez-Lázaro, A. and Gil-Guerrero, L. (2012), Risk Factors for Falls in Elderly Adults: Not Only Pharmacological Effects. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 1389–1390. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.04005.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.