Letters to the Editor
Potentially Inappropriate Medication Use in Individuals with Mild Cognitive Impairment: Results from the Kerala Einstein Study
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1369–1370, July 2012
How to Cite
Tsai, R., Noone, M., Johnson, B., Pradeep, V. G. and Verghese, J. (2012), Potentially Inappropriate Medication Use in Individuals with Mild Cognitive Impairment: Results from the Kerala Einstein Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 1369–1370. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.04012.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21 AGO25119, 1R01 AG039330–01
- National Institute on Aging Grants. Grant Numbers: PO1 AG03949, R01AG036921–01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.