Further members of the AgeCoDe study group: Heinz-Harald Abholz, Wolfgang Blank, Melanie Daerr, Sandra Eifflaender-Gorfer, Marion Eisele, Kathrin Heser, Teresa Kaufeler, Tobias Luck, Manfred Mayer, Julia Olbrich, Britta Schürmann, Janine Stein, Kristina Stock, Franziska Tebarth, Klaus Weckbecker, Dagmar Weeg, Thomas Zimmermann. Principal Investigators: Prof. Dr. Martin Scherer, Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Maier.
Effect of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease on Cognitive Test Performance and Cognitive Change in Older Adults
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1286–1291, July 2012
How to Cite
Köhler, M., Kliegel, M., Kaduszkiewicz, H., Bachmann, C., Wiese, B., Bickel, H., Mösch, E., Weyerer, S., Werle, J., Fuchs, A., Pentzek, M., Leicht, H., König, H.-H., Luppa, M., Riedel-Heller, S., Jessen, F., Maier, W., Scherer, M., Wagner, M. and for the Ageing, Cognition and Dementia in Primary Care Patients (AgeCoDe) study group (2012), Effect of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease on Cognitive Test Performance and Cognitive Change in Older Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 1286–1291. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.04032.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- German Research Network on Dementia. Grant Numbers: 01GI0102, 01GI0420, 01GI0422, 01GI0423, 01GI0429, 01GI0431, 01GI0433, 01GI0434
- German Research Network on Degenerative Dementia. Grant Numbers: 01GI0711, 01GI0712, 01GI0713, 01GI0714, 01GI0715, 01GI0716, 01ET1006B, O1GI0710
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.