Objectively Measured Sleep Quality and Nursing Home Placement in Older Women
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1237–1243, July 2012
How to Cite
Spira, A. P., Covinsky, K., Rebok, G. W., Stone, K. L., Redline, S. and Yaffe, K. (2012), Objectively Measured Sleep Quality and Nursing Home Placement in Older Women. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 1237–1243. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.04044.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01 AG005407, IIRG-08–88872, K01AG033195, K24AG031155, R01 AR35582, R01 AR35583, R01 AR35584, R01 AG026720, R01 AG005407, R01 AG027574, R01 AG027576, R01 AG005394
- Department of Defense
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Numbers: IIRG-08–88872, K01AG033195, K24AG031155
- Alzheimer's Association Award. Grant Number: IIRG-08–88872
- Mentored Research Scientist Development Award. Grant Number: K01AG033195
- Midcareer Investigator Award in Patient-Oriented Research. Grant Number: K24AG031155
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- California Pacific Medical Center
- ResMed Foundation
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.