Contributions of Environment, Comorbidity, and Stage of Dementia to the Onset of Walking and Eating Disability in Long-Term Care Residents
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 1624–1631, September 2012
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:1624–1631, 2012.
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research. Grant Numbers: 200301174, 200701395
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: 90118
- Canadian Gerontological Nursing Association
- Faculty of Nursing at the University of Alberta
|jgs4116-sup-0001-AppendixS1.docx||Word document||15K||Appendix S1. Variances, covariances, and correlations for the observed variables.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.