Related Presentations and Published Abstracts: Elbert-Avila, K, Johnson KS, Kuchibhatla, M, Tanis, D, Tulsky, JA. Predictors of extended prognosis in hospice patients with dementia. Oral Presentation, Annual Meeting of the American Geriatrics Society, 2005. Abstract Only—J Am Geriatr Soc 2005;53(Suppl):S9.
Characteristics and Outcomes of Hospice Enrollees with Dementia Discharged Alive
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 1638–1644, September 2012
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:1638–1644, 2012.
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Aging Research and Geriatric Research Education and Clinical Center. Grant Number: K08AG028975
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.