Trial Registration: clinical trials.gov NCT00594399
Enhanced Fitness: A Randomized Controlled Trial of the Effects of Home-Based Physical Activity Counseling on Glycemic Control in Older Adults with Prediabetes Mellitus
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 1655–1662, September 2012
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:1655–1662, 2012.
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
- VA Health Services Research and Development (HSR&D). Grant Number: IIR-06–252–3
- National Institute on Aging Grant. Grant Number: AG028716
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.