Letters to the Editor
Relationship Between Thinness and Swallowing Function in Japanese Older Adults: Implications for Sarcopenic Dysphagia
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 1785–1786, September 2012
How to Cite
Kuroda, Y. and Kuroda, R. (2012), Relationship Between Thinness and Swallowing Function in Japanese Older Adults: Implications for Sarcopenic Dysphagia. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 1785–1786. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.04123.x
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
Vol. 60, Issue 12, 2385, Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!