Letters to the Editor
Prevalence of the Long-Allele Genotype of the Serotonin Transporter-Linked Gene in Female Centenarians
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 9, pages 1786–1788, September 2012
How to Cite
Holsinger, R. M. D., Brown, R., Richmond, R., Kay-Lambkin, F., Law, J., Kirby, A. C. and Chan, D. K.Y. (2012), Prevalence of the Long-Allele Genotype of the Serotonin Transporter-Linked Gene in Female Centenarians. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 1786–1788. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.04127.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Biomedical Science Research Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!