Mobility Stress Test Approach to Predicting Frailty, Disability, and Mortality in High-Functioning Older Adults
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 1901–1905, October 2012
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:1901–1905, 2012.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- National Institute on Aging (NIA). Grant Numbers: RO1 AG025119, PO1 AG03949
- Paul B. Beeson Award. Grant Number: NIA-K23 AG030857
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K23NS05120901A1, K23 NS47256, PO1 AGO3949, RO1 AGO25119, RO1 AGO27734–06A2, RO1 AGO34119, RO1AG12101, K23 AGO30857
- National Headache Foundation
- Migraine Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.