Postacute Rehabilitation Care for Hip Fracture: Who Gets the Most Care?
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 1929–1935, October 2012
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:1929–1935, 2012.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- National Center for Medical Rehabilitation Research
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Institutes of Health Frant. Grant Number: R21 HD057980
This article has been cited by:
- 1Variation in access to community rehabilitation services and length of stay in hospital following a hip fracture: a cross-sectional study, BMJ Open, 2014, 4, 9, e005469, , , , ,
- 2Past as Prologue: Applying Enduring Evidence to Improve Rehabilitative Care, Journal of the American Medical Directors Association, 2013, 14, 10, 715,