Postacute Rehabilitation Care for Hip Fracture: Who Gets the Most Care?
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 1929–1935, October 2012
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:1929–1935, 2012.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- National Center for Medical Rehabilitation Research
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Institutes of Health Frant. Grant Number: R21 HD057980
Table S1. Mixed Effects Logistic Regression Analysis, Institution versus Home*(N = 63,626†), Full Model
Table S2. Mixed Effects Logistic Regression Analysis, Home Health versus Home* (N = 6,291†), Full Model
Table S3. Mixed Effects Logistic Regression Analysis, SNF versus IRF care*(N = 44,333†), Full Model
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.