Effect of Specialty and Recent Experience on Perioperative Decision-Making for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 1889–1894, October 2012
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:1889–1894, 2012.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- University of Chicago Departments of Medicine (Section of Geriatrics and Palliative Medicine) and Anesthesia and Critical Care, Booth Graduate School of Business, and a Paul Beeson Career Development Award. Grant Number: K23 AG24812
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K23 AG24812
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.