Patterns of Multimorbidity in Elderly Veterans
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 1872–1880, October 2012
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:1872–1880, 2012.
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: RC1-AG036377
- American Federation for Aging Research. Grant Numbers: 1K23-AG030999 , K23AG040779
- San Francisco VA Medical Center
Appendix S1. Data extraction procedures.
Appendix S2. Data tables for disease prevalence by age group.
Appendix S3. Most common disease combinations by age group.
Appendix S4. Most common 3-way combinations of conditions–excluding hypertension and hyperlipidemia.
Appendix S5. Sensitivity analyses.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.