Letters to the Editor
Extent of Variability in Fentanyl Plasma Levels During Steady-State Transdermal Delivery in Older Nursing Home Residents
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 1986–1988, October 2012
How to Cite
Rigler, S. K., Wiggins, S., Mahnken, J. and Reed, G. A. (2012), Extent of Variability in Fentanyl Plasma Levels During Steady-State Transdermal Delivery in Older Nursing Home Residents. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 1986–1988. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.04170.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Research Institute of the University of Kansas Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!