Letters to the Editor
Help-Seeking for Incontinence by Individuals with Heart Failure
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 1994–1995, October 2012
How to Cite
Lindeman, K., Li, Y. and Palmer, M. H. (2012), Help-Seeking for Incontinence by Individuals with Heart Failure. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 1994–1995. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.04176.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- University of North Carolina Center for Aging and Health
- American Federation for Aging Research
- University of North Carolina School of Nursing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.