Letters to the Editor
Moderate, Potentially Drug-Induced Hyponatremia in Older Adults: Is There a Benefit in Drug Reduction?
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 1991–1993, October 2012
How to Cite
Peyrosaintpaul, L., Martin, J., Gaillard, C., Mosquet, B., Coquerel, A. and Delagastine, B. (2012), Moderate, Potentially Drug-Induced Hyponatremia in Older Adults: Is There a Benefit in Drug Reduction?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 1991–1993. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.04186.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
Vol. 61, Issue 4, 674, Article first published online: 14 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.