The Protective Effects of Executive Functions and Episodic Memory on Gait Speed Decline in Aging Defined in The Context of Cognitive Reserve
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 11, pages 2093–2098, November 2012
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:2093–2098, 2012.
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- National Institute on Aging (NIA)
- Einstein Aging Study. Grant Numbers: AG03949, AG030857, R01AG036921, AG025119
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.