Residential Proximity to Nearest Major Roadway and Cognitive Function in Community-Dwelling Seniors: Results from the MOBILIZE Boston Study
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 11, pages 2075–2080, November 2012
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:2075–2080, 2012.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- National Institute on Aging and the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, National Institutes of Heatl. Grant Numbers: AG004390, AG25037, ES015774, ES009825, ES000002
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Numbers: R832416, RD83479801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.