Myocardial Infarction After Hip Fracture Repair: A Population-Based Study
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 11, pages 2020–2026, November 2012
How to Cite
J Am Geriatr Soc 60:2020–2026, 2012.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- AHA. Grant Numbers: 03–30103N-04, R01-AR30582
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases. Grant Number: 1 KL2 RR024151
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.