Letter to the Editor
Cognitive Aging, Geriatrics Textbooks, and Unintentional Ageism
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 11, pages 2183–2185, November 2012
How to Cite
Robinson, S., Briggs, R. and O'Neill, D. (2012), Cognitive Aging, Geriatrics Textbooks, and Unintentional Ageism. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 2183–2185. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.04217.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!