Letter to the Editor
Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus Associated with Delirium in an Elderly Man Who Had Undergone Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 11, pages 2182–2183, November 2012
How to Cite
Diniz, J., Diniz, A., Ingham, S. J. M., Carvalho, A. C. and Frisoli, A. (2012), Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus Associated with Delirium in an Elderly Man Who Had Undergone Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 2182–2183. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2012.04233.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!