Mother- Versus Infant-Centered Correlates of Maternal Mind-Mindedness in the First Year of Life
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2010
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 137–165, March-April 2011
How to Cite
Meins, E., Fernyhough, C., Arnott, B., Turner, M. and Leekam, S. R. (2011), Mother- Versus Infant-Centered Correlates of Maternal Mind-Mindedness in the First Year of Life. Infancy, 16: 137–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2010.00039.x
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.