Social Engagement Leads 2-Year-Olds to Overestimate Others’ Knowledge
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 248–265, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Moll, H., Carpenter, M. and Tomasello, M. (2011), Social Engagement Leads 2-Year-Olds to Overestimate Others’ Knowledge. Infancy, 16: 248–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2010.00044.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.