Equal Learning Does Not Result in Equal Remembering: The Importance of Post-Encoding Processes
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 557–586, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Bauer, P. J., Evren Güler, O., Starr, R. M. and Pathman, T. (2011), Equal Learning Does Not Result in Equal Remembering: The Importance of Post-Encoding Processes. Infancy, 16: 557–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2010.00057.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.