Individual Differences in Infants’ Joint Attention Behaviors With Mother and a New Social Partner
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 587–610, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Meins, E., Fernyhough, C., Arnott, B., Vittorini, L., Turner, M., Leekam, S. R. and Parkinson, K. (2011), Individual Differences in Infants’ Joint Attention Behaviors With Mother and a New Social Partner. Infancy, 16: 587–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2010.00065.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!