Background Television and Infants’ Allocation of Their Attention During Toy Play
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2011
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 611–639, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Setliff, A. E. and Courage, M. L. (2011), Background Television and Infants’ Allocation of Their Attention During Toy Play. Infancy, 16: 611–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2011.00070.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!