These data were submitted by K.A.K. in partial fulfillment of a doctoral dissertation to the University of Iowa. A portion of this data was presented at the biennial meeting of the International Society of Infant Studies, Vancouver, Canada (March 2008).
Contributions of Attentional Style and Previous Experience to 4-Month-Old Infants’ Categorization
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 324–338, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Kovack-Lesh, K. A., Oakes, L. M. and McMurray, B. (2012), Contributions of Attentional Style and Previous Experience to 4-Month-Old Infants’ Categorization. Infancy, 17: 324–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2011.00073.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.