Naomi V. Ekas is now at the University of California, San Diego.
“Are You Interested, Baby?” Young Infants Exhibit Stable Patterns of Attention During Interaction
Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 233–244, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Messinger, D. S., Ekas, N. V., Ruvolo, P. and Fogel, A. D. (2012), “Are You Interested, Baby?” Young Infants Exhibit Stable Patterns of Attention During Interaction. Infancy, 17: 233–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2011.00074.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!