Disappearing Décalage: Object Search in Light and Dark at 6 Months
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 272–294, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Shinskey, J. L. (2012), Disappearing Décalage: Object Search in Light and Dark at 6 Months. Infancy, 17: 272–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2011.00078.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.