Infant Eye-Tracking in the Context of Goal-Directed Actions
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Special Issue: ADVANCES IN EYE TRACKING IN INFANCY RESEARCH. Guest edited by Lisa M. Oakes
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 102–125, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Corbetta, D., Guan, Y. and Williams, J. L. (2012), Infant Eye-Tracking in the Context of Goal-Directed Actions. Infancy, 17: 102–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2011.00093.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.