Your Eyes Say “No,” But Your Heart Says “Yes”: Behavioral and Psychophysiological Indices in Infant Quantitative Processing
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 445–454, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Brez, C. C. and Colombo, J. (2012), Your Eyes Say “No,” But Your Heart Says “Yes”: Behavioral and Psychophysiological Indices in Infant Quantitative Processing. Infancy, 17: 445–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2011.00094.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!