Visual Data Mining: An Exploratory Approach to Analyzing Temporal Patterns of Eye Movements
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Special Issue: ADVANCES IN EYE TRACKING IN INFANCY RESEARCH. Guest edited by Lisa M. Oakes
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 33–60, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Yu, C., Yurovsky, D. and Xu, T. (2012), Visual Data Mining: An Exploratory Approach to Analyzing Temporal Patterns of Eye Movements. Infancy, 17: 33–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2011.00095.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.