18-Month-Olds Predict Specific Action Mistakes Through Attribution of False Belief, Not Ignorance, and Intervene Accordingly
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 672–691, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Knudsen, B. and Liszkowski, U. (2012), 18-Month-Olds Predict Specific Action Mistakes Through Attribution of False Belief, Not Ignorance, and Intervene Accordingly. Infancy, 17: 672–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2011.00105.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!